Fing Network Tools Review:
Want to find out who is using your Wi-Fi? Fing Network Tools is an advanced network scanner that performs a quick scan for your full network to identify possible connected leads. The tool uses patent technology to scan both Wireless and Lan networks and discover every linked IP connected with your system. You can then point out these IP addresses and appoint certain usage restrictions or completely remove them. Not only this, but this tool also identifies the accurate information of linked devices such as MAC address, model, device name, IP address, vendor, manufacturer, and other basic information.
The Fing Network Tools comes pre-loaded with the Fingbox advanced network protection for smart home troubleshooting. Now, you can see devices near your home network using Digital Fence. You can also block intruders from joining your network and squeezing your network speed. Here are some of the highlighted features of this application.
Features of Fing Network Tools:
- Speed Test: Run Cellular and Wi-Fi internet speed and check latency, upload, and download speed.
- Scan Network: Scan full network to identify any unknown connected device.
- Advanced Analysis: Locate SNMP, Bonjour names, NetBIOS, and UPnP.
- Port Scanning: Device Pink, DNS lookup and traceroute also included
- Parental Control: Use this feature to schedule screen time and close internet access on certain devices.
- Best Spot: Find sweet spots for Wi-Fi where you can get the maximum signal.
- Benchmark: Check ISP performance and get an in-depth report
- Other Features: network vulnerability analysis, bandwidth checker, network security, device alert, latency check, and more.
Why use Fing as your ultimate Network Tool?
There are countless possible reasons why you should use this app. Consider a scenario in which someone is stealing your network. The only way you can detect is by experience a slow internet connection. If the other person is download something, you can never receive the full-fledged performance of what you’re paying for.
Fing Network Tools not only recognizes the unknown device, but it also allows you to restrict its performance or completely remove it from the system. With FingBox, you can check the full credibility of your network and get the most out of it. The Fing Network Tools Apk is the standalone paid version of the original app. It comes with the advanced Fingbox feature which introduces newer possibilities to manage your network. The application is completely safe and suitable for your home network.
So, if you want to protect your systems and data from hackers or intruders then you must try Fing Network Tools APK. Which is the ultimate solution of your all network needs?