L4D PingTool Review:
Do you face a sluggish internet connection every moment? You know using a slower internet is frustrating! Mainly when we use the internet on Android phones and smartphones. There are such numerous people who have been frustrated about it and of course, you will be too. At present, we have an answer to that. In this post, we will negotiate an Android application L4D PingTool. The app will help you with boosting your internet speed.
L4D PingTool is an Android application that is developed for improving internet speed. This app is good with practically all networks and Android versions. When you set up the tool, you are allowed to go. Therefore, no extra customization is required. The application will keep running in the background of your device, so you have not needed to do anything else. It will be running in the backend, and you have to enjoy just the benefits of the app, which are listed below.
Features of L4D PingTool:
- Increases the speed of any VPN connection (HTTP Injector, AnonyTun, Psiphon).
- This application will increase the download speed as well.
- It is an alternative to filter hosts and Internet protocols.
- Never obstruct any connected VPN on your Android smartphone.
- Excessively simple to set up.
- Doesn’t expect root to work, operate away at both rooted and no rooted.
- It provides a better browsing experience for Android users Support on all Android version Improve speed.
- It is the best For VPN users. No compatibility issues.
- You have nothing to pay for that.
- Easy to navigate.
How to use L4D PingTool?
Before going further and uncovering the usage of this application. Do we have to found how the L4D PingTool application functions? This application checks the nearby host’s achieving speed of data packets and the specific IP address. It will check the number of data packets lost amid the movement and accumulates the result.
- First, download the latest version of this application from this page which we uploaded already on the server.
- Locate the downloaded file and install it on your Android smartphone.
- If you face any error like an installation block, then enable Unknown Source from the setting section.
- After letting that option, you will be able to install all 3rd party apps and games.
- Reboot your smartphone and launch the application after installation is completed.
- Put the target IP address which should be 127.0.0.1.
- Logging interval.
- Tap on the “back” option, and it will store the all-new settings.
So, we trust you found this post useful and helpful in the read. If you did, if you don’t mind consider sharing this post with your loved one through social media. Most likely, it will help them with increasing their internet speed. We as a whole ability we will get in general feel at those valuable times when the internet connection on our Android smartphone makes slow. So, we feel terrible! Now to control this app L4D PingTool work with its critical function is to improve and balance out data connection.