In the initial stage, Android Os are fully protected and can’t permit users to put external applications on the device. As we know that all of the functional material (apps and games) are available on the Google Play Store. So, we are bound to download our needed staff from 3rd party stores or 3rd party websites. Like our website, APKFolder.net is best-known 3rd party website where we collect all those apps and games which APK file doesn’t exist on Play Store.
So, when you download any app or game APK file maybe your device prints an installation error on your device. When you permit 3rd party setting your device will be able to accept external apps and games, so let proceed.
How to enable 3rd party setting?
- First, download the APK file which you want to install.
- Go to your device setting section and click on the security section.
- A screen like below will appear on the device.
- Allow the “Unknown Source” button.
- Now locate the downloaded (APK) file and try to install.
- In this attempt, the file will be installed successfully.
If still your device print error then this will be your device compatibly issues maybe, so try with the lowest version of APK file.