Virtual Hosts Review:
Virtual Hosts is one of the elegant invent of developers for game lovers and for all those persons who desire to access restricted content on preferred location easily. The application is very light-weight in size and the best alternative of VPN’s. Via app users can smoothly import and export multiple host files and script in the application and connect with unique IPS every time they connect.
The Virtual Hosts application doesn’t require any root permission of the Android device to perform its actions. Moreover, it can be used to disable ads in different online apps and games means you use the app as an ad-blocker to bypass ads.
Hacking trends increasing very quickly and now a day lots of gaming players hack popular games of gaming words by using hosts file and scripts. And after now you can also inject some hosts file in the Virtual Hosts app and can get a desired level in the chosen game. And remember that the hosts file protects your profile from being banned. Due to anti-ban protection millions of peoples already using this app and enjoy benefits.
Features of Virtual Hosts:
- Access to all those contents which is not reachable in your regions currently.
- Surf the internet anonymously.
- Keep secret your location while using the internet, apps, or games.
- Play the most popular games with extra freedom by hacking it via host files and scripts.
- On every login, your device will be assigned a new IP address.
- Utilize multiple hosts file without root Android operating system.
- Support wildcard DNS support.
- Full support IPV6 networks.
- Get rid of unwanted ads from applications and games.
- The application is 100% free to download and use.
- Compatible with low specifications phones.
- And much more.
How to use Virtual Hosts?
- Virtual Hosts file download from the above link and install it on your Android mobile phone.
- Now you need hosts file. If you can create yourself, indeed you can surf the internet as well to get hosts file.
- Start the application and click on the “SELECT HOSTS FILE” button.
- Select the hosts file from local storage.
- After import file in Virtual Hosts click on the big white button.
- After clicking on the button, the color will convert from white to green.
- If the color becomes green then you are connected successfully and the file is working correctly.
If you are willing to use Virtual Hosts APK file on your Android phone then you can get installation file from the link accessible above. Moreover, you can also utilize Strange VPN to perform similar activities.